IGNORED

Prison

Guest Iain C

yeah thats what i mean, i feel like a scumbag as i steal, even though im technically stealing off walmart, but some evil, nasty part of me deep down inside doesnt let me scan all my items. i just cant do it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest idrn

how do you get away with it? the bagging area is a very accurate set of scales, so it beeps if you put something in without scanning. im usaully buying up all the reduced aisle food anyway so i dont think i could degrade myself to the level of actually stealing them.

Guest tv_party
There's only one true Charles Bronson. The movie star. Some of us were confused for a minute there.

yeah I was confused. I was talking about the movie star. never heard of this other guy.

120cc, that's 1.2 litres

how do you get away with it? the bagging area is a very accurate set of scales, so it beeps if you put something in without scanning. im usaully buying up all the reduced aisle food anyway so i dont think i could degrade myself to the level of actually stealing them.

scan item, put in bagging area, next item, dont scan it, put it next the bagging area. repeat

Guest Iain C

Whilst googling about prison and prison uniforms, I discovered a company which actually sells clothes made by inmates at a prison in Oregon. It's all vintage-style working jeans for lumberjacks and whatnot, and sturdy hickory-stripe workshirts. They're not badly priced so I decided to pick up a shirt. Lovely!

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Prison-Blues-C...g__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Guest abusivegeorge
its true about the bronson thing. i met his mate who was/is a biker dude when i went to luton with mrs ludd. he told me im now protected there if i ever need it due to my association with her. then he french kissed me. :embrassed:

(true btw)

Mostly qouted for idrn, but for any others that are aware of him also (who might find it hard to believe lol)^^.

Cribbage was very popular Iain but I never really learnt how to play it properly.

Archived