IGNORED

question

pylonbitch

so i want to use the audio throughput function.

it says in the manual to connect the mid in and out, respectively to the out and in of the input instrument, as well as the audo out to te audio in of the ms.

say i want to process a waveform from tape, or vinyl, or something else without midi...

can i still do this?

obviously the thread title is supposed to say "korg" not "org".

also, is there any way i can edit a thread title.?

i'm sure you can - no need for midi unless you want to trigger the source using your ms2000.

i presume you just want to 'effect' the incoming audio with the ms2000?

not quite sure how it works on the korg, but id imagine you just need to make sure the audio in routing settings are correct in the menu system, certainly thats how it works with my novation.

*looks around vacantly*

Guest crystal

Yeah, one can use the Korg MS2000 like an effects pedal or for filtering. Did you play with the vocoder presets to find what you wanted?

Well, the MS2000 is an interesting keyboard, although it's features are kind of out of date and unfashionable now. The keyboard sounds are its strongpoint, although the amount of features are worth less than more polyphony would have been.

How much are they worth now?

the rack version should be between 175 and 275 euro, depending on it's condition.. while the keyboard version will be around 300-400 I guess...

Archived