IGNORED

naps after work are scary

essines

my one hour naps sometimes turn into 4 hour naps

so i was going to have a one hour nap with my girlfriend last night so i could spruce myself up for some loving time. i woke up later, it was dark and i knew i was late for work. i freaked out, not knowing where i was, how i got there or what had happened earlier. i then checked my phone and the time read 11.35 pm. i then remembered what happened and shit myself. fucking twice in one day. i just went straight back to bed.

fuck my life.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i quit weed a few months back, and i havent ever dreamt so intensely. ever since i started smoking it when i was 14 i would never remember a dream, apart from the odd glimmer of something that vanished almost immediately after awaking. a few weeks back, i woke up convinced i was in the 3rd week of mourning my entire families murder, and for ten minutes after being awake it didnt click that it had actually just been a dream. that was some fucked up shit.

Guest nene multiple assgasms
a few weeks back, i woke up convinced i was in the 3rd week of mourning my entire families murder, and for ten minutes after being awake it didnt click that it had actually just been a dream. that was some fucked up shit.

lol

Archived