IGNORED

grocery services

Guest thanksomuch

Guest thanksomuch
3 blocks? 10-15 minutes? OMG, U NEED A CAR OR GET THAT SHIT DELIVERED

jesus, are we not bipeds anymore?

i gues you aren't actually READING the content are you?

i letterally do every fucking stich of cloth when i go to the laundry mat. NO JOKE, 75lbs of laundry, towels, dish towels, jeans, panties, work shirts, nortmal shirts. you fucking loony.

OH WAIT

AND AT NIGHT HERE IN FL IT'S STILL 90 DEGREES WITH 85%-95% HUMIDITY AND WELL SON, DO NO T WANT.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest my usernames always really suck
why do you do your laundry so much?

i found you can get by doing it at most once every four months

i work a real job that doesn't require being a dirty faggot who lives in oversized socks and a moomoo in his parents basement.

this requires leaving my house to do laundry/not be an asshole.

thx.

You're the one growing a homeless person out of his chin

Guest thanksomuch
3 blocks? 10-15 minutes? OMG, U NEED A CAR OR GET THAT SHIT DELIVERED

jesus, are we not bipeds anymore?

i gues you aren't actually READING the content are you?

i letterally do every fucking stich of cloth when i go to the laundry mat. NO JOKE, 75lbs of laundry, towels, dish towels, jeans, panties, work shirts, nortmal shirts. you fucking loony.

OH WAIT

AND AT NIGHT HERE IN FL IT'S STILL 90 DEGREES WITH 85%-95% HUMIDITY AND WELL SON, DO NO T WANT.

ALSO I WAS TALKING ABOUT GROCERIES. THERE ARE NO 24/7 GROCERY STORES WITH IN WALKING DISTANCE OF MY HOUSE.

FUCKING FUUUCK

i work a real job that doesn't require being a dirty faggot who lives in oversized socks and a moomoo in his parents basement.

thx.

god that was such a cheap post

thx.

he's still got a bigger dick than you

so he actually fooled you by packing 5 pounds of tinfoil down his pants so the Mossad can't spy on him

god ur gullible

god damn it why do we have to fight

you live like two hours from my house and on any given day i could probably come rape you in about 3 and a half hours.

the time discrepensy is due to the ferry.

god damn it why do we have to fight

you live like two hours from my house and on any given day i could probably come rape you in about 3 and a half hours.

the time discrepensy is due to the ferry.

it's not rape if it's consentual

Guest thanksomuch
Do you at least have AC in your house?

yes i do, it's piss poor but i do. alot of the houses in my nieghborhood were built in the early 50s when it was nearly as fucking hot so they were not insulated as one might hope they would be. also, my house is soo soo small. It is known as a "Mother In-Law's Cottage". lots of houses here in FL have one in the back for company that visit during the winter months. it's littl;e mroe then a free standing efficiency with some walls thrown in here and there to break up the space. i love it mind you but still.. it's wittle itty bitty.

Guest thanksomuch
You could jimmy up a clothesline inside your house, I know you have some s&m rope lying around.

it's black, you think the dye will bleed into the wet clothes?

as long as there is no blood on the rope i think you're okay, most SM rope is good quality. you can't fuck around with your gimp.

if you know what i mean

1. wtf

2. have you tried public transportation (bus) or zipcar? maybe not the most thoughtful ecologically speaking but fuck nature

Guest thanksomuch

waaaaaiiiiiitttttt this isn't about laundry guys.... i knew this was gana get all muttled... it's my own fault.

Guest cardan

ah you're just mad cuz you smell like pee

i see what's going on

and yea, still, get fucked, "essiness"... dude

Guest thanksomuch
ah you're just mad cuz you smell like pee

i see what's going on

and yea, still, get fucked, "essiness"... dude

at least its sterile, shit head :P

err i know this thread is not about laundry, but yes, you can hang dry laundry in 90% humidity.

I did it for 9 years in Seoul.

Might I suggest rotating laundry so you don't have to carry it all to the laundromat?

As for the groceries, I would guess for non-perishable goods it would be fine, but fuck if I would want produce or meat or fish delivered. I like to choose that shit you know?

Guest thanksomuch

ugg..... i only said something about laundry because i was with out a car, now i have a car. it's a non-issue. i tried to line dry here and even with moving it around it took literally 12 hours and when i tried to leave it longer it became foul smelling.

The way to do it is to put the laundry on a rack under a window that gets sun. But whatever.

The grocery shit I mentioned is on point.

Archived