IGNORED

Totally Racist, Totally LOL Comic

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Guest Quixote

So the guy who originally instituted a ban on the word n(african american)gger on these boards thinks it's a good idea to post an obviously offensive joke using it?

I don't get it.

So the guy who originally instituted a ban on the word n(african american)gger on these boards thinks it's a good idea to post an obviously offensive joke using it?

I don't get it.

well done .. hah ;-]

he's a man of many contradictions ... and like most men/humans .. he's unable to project out of himself to see them ;-] .. i wonder what my flaws are ... i'm sure even constantly self analytical .. corner closeted inhabitants such as myself .. occasionally miss a gaping logical flaw or three ...

I don't get it.

The word filter was put up in response to complaints I got; I personally don't mind the word used sparingly, and I certainly don't throw it around casually here - my point was simply that while this comic was racist, and rude, it still elicited a giggle out of me due to that priceless final panel image of Obama's face - and the fact I could totally imagine a backwards old fart like McCain actually saying something like this in this day and age.

Guest my usernames always really suck

in response to complaints I got

Nigga you trippin' over other peoples' political correctness too much

[reply made yesterday whilst the site went offline]

I don't get it.

The word filter was put up in response to complaints I got; I personally don't mind the word used sparingly, and I certainly don't throw it around casually here - my point was simply that while this comic was racist, and rude, it still elicited a giggle out of me due to that priceless final panel image of Obama's face - and the fact I could totally imagine a backwards old fart like McCain actually saying something like this in this day and age.

yes it was priceless (the looks in sed gag .. it didn't elicit a laugh though .. but then again not much does .. two girls in a car today were proud to see that they'd made me smile .. heh) ... and damn political politeness .. lest you be damned by it ...

Archived