IGNORED

Boy, 22, Denied Liver Transplant

Joyrex

Guest ezkerraldean

Often there is no sign at all of liver damage, and sometimes it doesn't become apparent untill the liver completely fails on you, so he may well have not been jaundiced untill the day/night before hospitalisation. I have 80% liver damage has as already been said, but not once appearred jaundice apart from a slight discolouration of the eyes.

i love you george, you like cars and IDM and you have bad things happen to you. fear not, you shall overcome boozebadness

Guest Iain C

Often there is no sign at all of liver damage, and sometimes it doesn't become apparent untill the liver completely fails on you, so he may well have not been jaundiced untill the day/night before hospitalisation. I have 80% liver damage has as already been said, but not once appearred jaundice apart from a slight discolouration of the eyes.

i love you george, you like cars and IDM and you have bad things happen to you. fear not, you shall overcome boozebadness

I agree with this sentiment. I'm behind you mate, and so are the majority of posters here (at least the ones that matter).

Guest abusivegeorge

talking of which, i like the new style of carlsberg export cans. i would post a pic, but i cant find a picture of it.

I agree with this sentiment. I'm behind you mate, and so are the majority of posters here (at least the ones that matter).

Thanks guys, the people on watmm who are my friends know who they are and know how grateful I am of their support (yourself included)

Chris- I completely agree and it's ironic you should post that because I saw one in the shop tonight and thought exactly the same thing.

Archived