IGNORED

neil young sub forum petition

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

I dont care about CSN. Do I look like a hippie? Neil is anti-culture, anti-hippy. IDM worshippers are naturally open to him. So do hippies, but hey they just don't get his true nature.

Neil gives the finger to everybody in the industry, all the time. Like a certain Richard D. James too...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shakey makes it seem like neil hated CSN but why did he keep going back and working with on or all of those guys if he hated them?

Neil has a love/hate relationship with CSN.

He would join them to piss them off.

Othertime 'cause they are old friends too.

But we never saw a Buffalo Springsteen reunion... weird. Another idiosyncratic Neil thingy

listening the tonights the night acetate now. no raps though. different order and diff songs. real bad quality. the on the beach tracks work better on the beach. haven't heard the new songs yet

managed to buy mirrorball for a buck lol. when i was 15 i had merkinball, the pj ep.

Yeah you got to place yourself back in the era, the acetate now feels weird because we have the material everywhere else. I wouldn't change the current version for the acetate too. Those 5 different tracks are still great. TRACES bitches!

Anyway Shakey 72-77 is a hundred times better than 67-72!

I prefer the acoustic side as well- Live at Massey Hall - 1971 is the bee's knees. Live stripped-down versions of some of the Harvest songs before they were released and much more...

neil-young-Massey-Hall-1971.jpg

i just bought that album. i love the heart of gold/man needs a maid piano suite.

the maid bit is perfect but the heart of gold is too fast or something.

and stop clapping at the start of songs, when you realise you know it, you idiots! its not stars in their eyes!

hmm

67-72

EKTIN

ATGR

H

72-77

OTB

Z

TTN

hhmm

Guest abusivegeorge

My Dad is going through a Neil Young phase at the minute and yes he is great, but right now, Neil Young can get the fuck off my radio.

OK my Dad is STILL in this phase.

hmm

67-72

EKTIN

ATGR

H

72-77

OTB

Z

TTN

hhmm

Yeah but it's not just On the Beach/Zuma/Tonight, it's also Time Fades Away, some kick arse live bootlegs, Long May You Run, The Last Waltz, American Stars&Bars, and dozens of unreleased tracks that were released subsequently on other records (Comes a Time, Hawks&Doves, Decade, etc...)

just listening to time fades away. last dance is epic. does this appear anywhere else? studio version? not that i need one

Archived