IGNORED

A Man In Love With His... Pillow

Joyrex

Guest bitroast

You know he's humping the SHIT outta that pillow

followed by sobbing.

and holding his freshly stained pillow closely to his chest and remebering everything's going to be alright.

J'rex why don't you just put a link to whatever website you get all these shite threads from in your signature and fucking be done with it already

'cause it's not just one website I 'get these from', and what's wrong with me (or anyone else) sharing something they find interesting/funny/gross/weird with the rest of WATMM in General Banter?

all you do is post random links in gb. or tell us about some change/why we should stop bitching.

i've never seen a true joyrex post like i've seen a mcgriff, alzado or any other post.

Then you clearly are not reading all my posts...

Guest Grizz

I know I'm fucked in the head when I start seeing the positives in a 2D relationship, not the pillow but what Honda says in the article.

Read in Metro (Free UK Paper) today that there's a woman who is getting married to a rollercoaster, which she rides over 300 times a year but she has a disorder which makes her sexually attracted to inanimate objects. Not sure where or if the stories got substance though. I want to read more about that disorder.

I want to read more about that disorder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object_sexuality

i'm also getting youtube video results while searching 'objectophilia', but i'm too scared too watch them

i also found this article, haven't read it yet

http://www.spiegel.de/international/spiegel/0,1518,482192,00.html

Sandy K.'s relationship to the Twin Towers is somewhat unusual.

Joachim A. has been pretty faithful to his steam locomotive recently.

oh god.

pillowman doesn't seem so awkward now

Archived