IGNORED

i suck at getting a job

Guest boo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm horrible./ i went into a job interview and the chick was like, we think you'll be perfect for the job. by the end of the talk i ask her, she's like, no you're not quite what we're looking for. i was so pissed, i felt like punching a hole in the wall. then i went into walmart where people are holding up other people, getting in the way, robbing people of their spots in line.. i seriously wanted to go berserker and throw some punches. FML>

i suck at applying

+1

i just got a raise

fuck you

Yup, finished university, can't find a job, going on the dole. Bollocks. Does anyone know of any jobs going in the London area?

I will accept cocaine as payment and blowjobs are not out of the question.

+1

yeah knowing people is key. i think i've also only had one job where i didn't get in through a friend.

i've had zero jobs where i didn't get in through a friend. knowing people definitely is key

Guest ezkerraldean

my parents are moaning at me again RE my ongoing unemployment. but i'm only in the country for another 8 weeks max, is it really worth making any effort now? (especially when my girlfriend buys me everything lol)

the very few jobs going around here are all in bullshit shops. i want a real fucking job, not some retail wank. that's not a job. i hate ontario

Archived