IGNORED

Carl Craig & Moritz von Oswald - ReComposed

Guest Hanratty

Guest Hanratty

This needs its own topic. In my opinion this is better than the Moritz Von Oswald Trio (which is still pretty good). These guys are just beyond terms like "dub techno" and are making everyone else look bad by comparison. All these guys are chasing Basic Channel, and Von OSwald's moved on to fresher ideas.

http://www.dustedmagazine.com/reviews/4646

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

I saw this a couple of months ago on discogs. I'm going to buy it in the next future, since I'm really curious to hear what they've done together.

Guest Hanratty

I would love to buy it but it's about $35 as an import in the U.S. But it is real quality, none of that cliche "dub techno" sound that is everywhere these days.

Guest telikan

I think i'm actually more into the 12" of new mixes, even though I've never been that nuts about Villalobos. That, by the way, can be gotten much cheaper. Although album definitely has it's moments for me, especially towards the end of the first quarter, where there's some especially nice bubbly textures. Always stunned by how pristine MVO's production is.

Archived