IGNORED

New PS3 Ad Campaign

Joyrex

Guest awkwardsilence

The real answer to the 360 versus PS3 discussion is that with both, you're guaranteed never to catch girl cooties. :sorcerer:

Well, I have a Wii aswell. And girls love to play with my Wii. :wink:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you can't progress through a game without walkthroughs then why are you even playing games?

For things like getting 100% completion on a game, it's invaluable. I never said using a FAQ/Walkthrough to beat a game...

why does it need a browser? its a game console not a laptop

less time surfing the internet and more time killing nazi zombies or playing hockey

it's actually quite handy if you don't have a smartphone/laptop near you in the living room, and you need to Google GameFAQs, etc. plus watching YouTube or Gametrailers on the bigscreen...

if your laptop dosnt have wireless in this day and age then you dont deserve the internet!

did the sega genesis have a web browser? NO did it need one? NO

did the SNES have a web browser? NO did it need one? NO

did the NES have a web browser? NO did it need one? NO

did the PS1/2 have a web browser? NO did it need one? NO

does the xbox360 have a web browser? NO does it need one? NO

does the wii have a web brower? YES does it need one? who cares, its last gen with a gimmick (no serious games)

what im trying to say is in order to be an awesome game console you dont need a fucking web browser.

:facepalm:

Actually, the PS2 did have a web browser, as did the Dreamcast.

The real answer to the 360 versus PS3 discussion is that with both, you're guaranteed never to catch girl cooties. :sorcerer:

Well, I have a Wii aswell. And girls love to play with my Wii. :wink:

And, just like the Wii, the girls lose interest with it's limited capabilities and lack of power, and it sits there collecting dust, untouched.

Archived