IGNORED

Russian Car Parody Photoset

Guest leprechaun

Guest thanksomuch

that building in the background is pretty much hated by most russians that can remember Stalin's rule. it is one of the "Seven Ugly Sisters" as they are called, i think that on is either the one they turned into a hotel or Moscow University.

17.jpg

Its the MSU, and its one of the coolest soviet era buldings in moscow, 2nd being the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

http://sergeydolya.livejournal.com/62011.html

:Also its not seven UGLY sisters, it just 7 sisters. and Stalinist architecture is amazing. and no one HATES these buildings most dont give a fuck this day and age.

Guest ezkerraldean
Stalinist architecture is amazing.

da tovarich!

palace-of-the-soviets.jpg

genuine love for soviet architecture. shame all them poor rabotniks had to die building this shit

Guest thanksomuch

Its the MSU, and its one of the coolest soviet era buldings in moscow, 2nd being the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

http://sergeydolya.livejournal.com/62011.html

:Also its not seven UGLY sisters, it just 7 sisters. and Stalinist architecture is amazing. and no one HATES these buildings most dont give a fuck this day and age.

hey guy, i lived in moscow, and the locals called them the Seven UGLY Sisters, tyvm. they hate the buildings for that they stand for. tyvm again.

WOW I HAVE FRENDS IN RUSSIA TOO, AND AN EX RUSSIAN GIRLFRIEND!!!! WHAT A COINCEDENCE!!! FUCK! OMG I CANT BELIVE IT!!

heh burn ... plus she prob. only hung out with naive anti-communist posers .. believe ;-p

WOW I HAVE FRENDS IN RUSSIA TOO, AND AN EX RUSSIAN GIRLFRIEND!!!! WHAT A COINCEDENCE!!! FUCK! OMG I CANT BELIVE IT!!

heh burn ... plus she prob. only hung out with naive anti-communist posers .. believe ;-p

intresting architecture is intresting architecture .. touches of fritz lang's metropolis/chicago/newyork .... russians weren't the only people designing in this style .. it just seemed to stop in monumental stand alone architecture in their world .. rather than as a part of the commercial landscape .. (which ultimately gets smashed for the latests and greatest way to reconfigure floorspace .. )

Guest ezkerraldean

ia ne panimaiu tibie

closedeyes.gif ya tosha

eta pravda

BOZHE MOY!

Guest ezkerraldean

hey guy, i lived in moscow, and the locals called them the Seven UGLY Sisters, tyvm. they hate the buildings for that they stand for. tyvm again.

really? tell me things. you seen much of the rest of the country? i know a lass from novosibirsk, she's convinced me and a few friends to all do the transsibirsk in a few years' time.

Guest thanksomuch

really? tell me things. you seen much of the rest of the country? i know a lass from novosibirsk, she's convinced me and a few friends to all do the transsibirsk in a few years' time.

while i lived there we only went to St.Petersburg. We took the Red Arrow from Moscow to there. They servered pork patee out of a can and tea. it was great. nothing like riding a Soviet train for 10 hours. we also did a bunch of other traveling with in Europe, Austria, France to name a few.

I lived off of metro exit Novye Cheremushki, and then took the oftobus #666 (which no longer egsists as of about 8 years ago) to my family's flat. I went and looked back just now at the area surrounding my old neighborhood and forgot all about the cars stripped of everything but their frame and the wild chamomile the old ladies would pick to make tea. it grew every where... this is the school i went to. anbd my father was the AGM of this hotel. I'd love to go back some day.

Guest ezkerraldean

Ya tvoyu mamu yebal pakimis tye smotrel i plakal kak malinkaya suka  :emotawesomepm9:  :emotawesomepm9:  :emotawesomepm9:  :emotawesomepm9:

ты будешь гнить в гyлагax томy!

Archived