Susumu Yokota - Saku

Kangding Ray - Interrompu Court

Radiohead - Treefingers

Tim Hecker - Paragon Point

Genres: Ambient

Total Length : 44 minutes 22 seconds

Size : 102 MB (320 Kbs)

Download

I want to download your mixes but my net caps out at 4gb, which i tend to breach by browsing the net alone.

I've reach my limit on my soundcloud account so I can't upload this one till next month, but you can stream some of my mixes here

streaming still counts as use of bandwidth though, hence why I can't watch youtube vids.

damn, well... that pretty much sucks. nothing I can really do, other than the old fashion postal service lol... honestly if you were really interested I wouldn't mind shipping some CDr's... but that concept feels pretty insane. I obviously like my mixes, but I have really no idea how others perceive them. I think schizophonic's latest mix is the best live set I have heard on watmm... in terms of technical ability and song selection. So if I were you I would definitely check out that one if you decide you got some extra bandwidth to use. I'm pumping out mixes pretty fast, and I find myself improving with each one... but I got a lot more to learn/improve on.

well i got eno's ambient 4 today, that'll hold me over until my internet can get upgraded (which should be soon)

nice... and yeah if your gonna get upgraded then just grab these then. I misunderstood and thought you just couldn't afford anything better and were stuck with internet where you can't download/stream anything.

Archived