IGNORED

Thee Four Swordsmen - Halloween (Free Download!)

Mellow U

obj137geo166pg16p5.png

THEE FOUR SWORDSMEN

PRESENT

HALLOWEEN

1. Bog Man + German Shepherd--Human Pony Girl

2. Brian Grainger--Toccata and Sludge in Z Minor

3. Brian Grainger--Downers in a Mirrorball

4. Brian Grainger--Undead Undead Undead

5. Millipede--October

6. Millipede--A Forest

7. MOTH--Dirty Women

8. MOTH--Room

For everyone's drawn-n-quartered All Hallow's Eve enjoyment, myself and three friends of mine have banded together to release a four-way split of what we imagine is the perfect music for the night of the 31st.

German Shepherd kicks things off right with a 15 minute doom-dirge cover of Samhain's "Human Pony Girl" (with special guest BOG MAN)...then I'm up to bat with three black-sludge-noize-walls, summoned from the grave and assembled from Bach's "Toccata & Fugue In D-Minor", Jandek's "Down In A Mirror" and Bauhaus' classic "Bela Lugosi's Dead"...axe-strangler Millipede, hailing from Chattanooga TN, shoots fake blood from his guitar via the tracks "October" (first Millipede with vox!) and "A Forest" (originally birthed by The Cure)...to close up our little shop of horrorz, MOTH (that's Meditations On The Holy for ye late folk) lights a kerosene pentagram on fire while singing a spooky rendition of Sabbath's "Dirty Women" and finally burying the trick-er-treaters alive with "A Room".

If all that slaughter isn't enough for you, we're bringing it to your door for FREE. GO AND DOWNLOAD IT! SCARE KIDS ON YOUR STREET. FREAK OUT YOUR PARENTS. OR JUST SMOKE SOME WEED AND HAVE A GOOD TIME. IT'S ON US!

Made possible by Sunrise Acoustics, ignoring fidelity since 1991:

CLICKKKK OR TREEEET (see what I did there?)

**Reposted from new & upcoming releases subforum...thought you knob twiddlahs might dig this!

Archived