IGNORED

hahathhatcast

Guest hahathhat

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

chrt? goulash? iz teh smoktiem & a sip sip. &c. &c. y! teh listen? fork is teh worst that can happen? mayhaps ur galoushes gosquoosh like so many spiders in teh water spout??? MAYHAPS!#1!~

Guest hahathhat

I've been jamming to this and reading pandora's box over at gc.

enjoying the beats brotha

thanks!!!!~! :cisfor:

Hey say something about my box so I can be on the radio!!!!! :emotawesomepm9:

done

Guest hahathhat

fuck I went out for a smoke oh well, your broadcast is fucking tight tho man, good job!

what's your box anyways -- i had no idea what it was and i would be willing to go on again and give details

fuck I went out for a smoke oh well, your broadcast is fucking tight tho man, good job!

what's your box anyways -- i had no idea what it was and i would be willing to go on again and give details

lol it's an actual cardboard box that fits my head perfectly. The back story involves it getting ripped into shreds by some kid who thought it wasn't funny and I came back the next day with it all taped up like this. It has remained as such ever since.

Guest hahathhat

lol it's an actual cardboard box that fits my head perfectly. The back story involves it getting ripped into shreds by some kid who thought it wasn't funny and I came back the next day with it all taped up like this. It has remained as such ever since.

ohhhh shit an actual box. my first thought was box, as in beige box, as in computer, as in server, as in serving teh ur web pages.

theres some box shoutoutsz

fucking lol that was insane modulation. I couldn't make out anything besides thehauntingsoul and box lol but it was cool nonetheless\

edit: oh my lol that part that just came on with "the box that he's wearin on his head" was brilliant

ohhhh shit an actual box. my first thought was box, as in beige box, as in computer, as in server, as in serving teh ur web pages.

Now that is one big bundle of faggotry right there, all rolled into one :facepalm:

Hahhahahahahaha

Guest hahathhat

Now that is one big bundle of faggotry right there, all rolled into one :facepalm:

Hahhahahahahaha

so you tuning in or wat

Guest hahathhat

elitist smoketime and a sip sip accused of causing an orgasm in under two minutes.

elitist smoketime and a sip sip fell on the floor and i fucked it.

elitist smoketime and a sip sip post your latest elitist smoketime and a sip sip (you first).

Whats this shit about this lucid bum thats been hanging around?

Nobody cares about your pile of putrid rotten fecal matter that you call poetry and that thread stank worse than that dirty thermos I found behind my stairs that had been missing for 5 years.

Archived