IGNORED

hahathhatcast

Guest hahathhat

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I approve of this.

Edit: How are you doing this anyway? It'd be fun to set one up and terrorize people with (I tried to do a podcast once, it turned out not working). Thanks.

Guest hahathhat

la la land, you fucking legend.

i heard this at the end of the afx snowbombing set, he remixed it... (or played someone's remix) took me ages to find out what it was!! i was elated when i did. green velvet rox, gonna play more later

HOW ABOUT I SQUIRT THE OINTMENT AT YOU

madame

I approve of this.

Edit: How are you doing this anyway? It'd be fun to set one up and terrorize people with (I tried to do a podcast once, it turned out not working). Thanks.

mixer out -> shoutcast winamp dsp + shoutcast DNAS server

I'm a lady bug.

Nectar and tonic.

I want to sting you.

NINE MILLIMETERS.

there's a whole album of this bee stuff. can you believe it?

it's like 80s hamsterdance done with analog synths and tape....

I approve of this.

mixer out -> shoutcast winamp dsp + shoutcast DNAS server

I'm a lady bug.

Nectar and tonic.

I want to sting you.

NINE MILLIMETERS.

there's a whole album of this bee stuff. can you believe it?

it's like 80s hamsterdance done with analog synths and tape....

I don't have winamp. Is there a way to possibly do that with traktor (if it helps, I'm running a mac >_>)?

That bee shit was really funny.

Guest hahathhat

"vodka" blows me away. it makes me think of those twirly roofs

stbasil2.jpg

and snow and frosty cold vodka. it's well realized

edit: brrr brr br br brr brbrbrbrrrr, cold vodka.

Guest hahathhat

in this episode:

• latest in beatz
  • songs possibly about butane
  • the award winning short story, "who is gladys, and what do we need to know about her vaginal folds"
  • stephen hawking's voice box, circuit bent
  • smoke
  • sip sip
  • &c. &c.

Guest hahathhat

how 'bout if i squirted the ointment at you,

madam.

edit: how 'bout if i squirted the ointment at you, madamhow 'bout if i squirted the ointment at you, madamhow 'bout if i squirted the ointment at you, madamhow 'bout if i squirted the ointment at you, madamhow 'bout if i squirted the ointment at you, madam.

Guest hahathhat

it was 12:15 pm, and a staunch vector alerted the canal of approaching incest. investigator crucible of the tandem malarky department was dispatched in order to determine the necessity of further dispatchments. futhermore, the hurdles were throwing the sheep-dogs for a loop. more on that later. now, sports. :emotawesomepm9:

Guest hahathhat

so i'm going for just a nice entertaining mix that people can listen to while they do whatever, nothing fancy... thursday feels like a good day. i've been doing 7pm... that's midnight in england, but people in california are still at work. time zones are funny like that. so i'm just playing through some albums now to see what flies

Archived