IGNORED

anybody ever notice

Siegecow

Guest abusivegeorge

I'm not quite with you on this, do you mean where the edges of treelines are, you could sort of manipulate a tree into the empty space? Like on the left hand side of that pic, there is a large tree shaped cone space, and you could sort of place another tree there? It would look like it was pointing downwards though.

Is that right?

I'm not quite with you on this, do you mean where the edges of treelines are, you could sort of manipulate a tree into the empty space? Like on the left hand side of that pic, there is a large tree shaped cone space, and you could sort of place another tree there? It would look like it was pointing downwards though.

Is that right?

yes exactly

it was soemthing my friends said a couple years ago

also suck my dick essines wish your sister a happy birthday from me tho

Guest abusivegeorge

Is that right?

yes exactly

it was soemthing my friends said a couple years ago

also suck my dick essines wish your sister a happy birthday from me tho

Awesome, yeah I used to think that when I would lay on the school field in the summer. Kept me amused to hours, and seeing shapes in clouds too.

Archived