IGNORED

250 sword-wielding butchers mass slaughter 20,000 buffalo

Guest Helper ET

Guest Space Coyote

Buffalo from Buffalo, NY buffalo Buffalo buffalo from Buffalo, NY. I don't get the other buffalos

but you know where to find out if your curiosity gets the better of you, right?

(the Good ol' Midwestern boy in me had I never gone to college or left Republic, MO.): "how come them brown fuckers over there are always skinny 'n starvin' and the tv's always beggin' us to send money to help 'em, and then they hack a million animals to death?"

probably not serious but... "America hacks 100,000 cows per day"

at least the meat is going to use....it would seem that giving it to the unwashed castes its almost like an offering to the poor...dunno if thats how it really is though.

Guest beatfanatic

at least the meat is going to use....it would seem that giving it to the unwashed castes its almost like an offering to the poor...dunno if thats how it really is though.

I asked my dad about this since I had no idea about this ceremony. Apparently this would be the only time the "Dalits/untouchables/unwashed caste" would be able to consume meat since they would not be able to afford consuming meat otherwise. Most of the Hindus partaking in the ceremony themselves do not eat any sort of meat.

Archived