IGNORED

crap

YEK

Guest abusivegeorge

Fuck my arse.

Can't post anywhere else either? LOL

Oh no it's only been moved apparently.

How are you tonight Yek? Any weekend plans?

Fuck my arse.

hey man. having a christmas dinner tomorrow. just watche d a retarded movie witha couple friends which was fun.

Guest abusivegeorge

Fuck my arse.

hey man. having a christmas dinner tomorrow. just watche d a retarded movie witha couple friends which was fun.

Aye same here man got a Christmas dinenr with AA friends then a party, should be good. Add film to recently watched thread. I like retarded stuff.

*redundantly shits on thread title*

Damn, I'm original.

I just realized how this turned out WAY more cynically pointed than I thought it would. I really thought we would be talking about crap, so my intention was to continue the topic, not insult the thread quality. Although I have noticed a good many crap-oriented threads in the crap subforum, I don't think this one necessarily belongs there.

*craps on 1-36 shit*.

*does a grunt on abusivegeorge's crap*

Yeah, sorry about that.

I don't have any Christmas parties to go to, but the show I did sound design for is closing tomorrow night, so of course I have to take the wife to her cast party. Lucky for me, the party is at the house of a friend that borrowed my deluxe boxset of Verve remixed albums, which I haven't seen in almost three years, and will demand their return upon my arrival with pasta salad in hand.

Guest abusivegeorge

*craps on 1-36 shit*.

*does a grunt on abusivegeorge's crap*

Yeah, sorry about that.

I don't have any Christmas parties to go to, but the show I did sound design for is closing tomorrow night, so of course I have to take the wife to her cast party. Lucky for me, the party is at the house of a friend that borrowed my deluxe boxset of Verve remixed albums, which I haven't seen in almost three years, and will demand their return upon my arrival with pasta salad in hand.

Pasta Salad? Lol.

I love The Verve, get it back.

Pasta Salad? Lol.

No, no, no. Not THE Verve, Verve the jazz musician label, the one with Hugh Maskela, Ella Fitzgerald, Nina Simone, Astrud Gilberto, Dizzy Gillespie, Shirley Horn and a lot of other dead people on it; the label meted out tracks to a handful of remixing masters and DJs and put together a series of albums. Makes for great party music.

Guest abusivegeorge

Pasta Salad? Lol.

No, no, no. Not THE Verve, Verve the jazz musician label, the one with Hugh Maskela, Ella Fitzgerald, Nina Simone, Astrud Gilberto, Dizzy Gillespie, Shirley Horn and a lot of other dead people on it; the label meted out tracks to a handful of remixing masters and DJs and put together a series of albums. Makes for great party music.

Oh shit thats totally beyond my comprehension. Sounds awesome though and far better than any deluxe The Verve CD case I can think of.

The fourth Verve Remixed album came out this year, along with a Christmas remixed album, the latter I am interested in to a much lesser extent. But I'll definitely be leaving that party with my the first three volumes in one big case. Probably as close to a Christmas party I'll get to this year.

Guest abusivegeorge

The fourth Verve Remixed album came out this year, along with a Christmas remixed album, the latter I am interested in to a much lesser extent. But I'll definitely be leaving that party with my the first three volumes in one big case. Probably as close to a Christmas party I'll get to this year.

If they haven't been sold, trashed or shit on.

Archived