IGNORED

The hidden secret of pure creativity

Guest chax

i very rarely remember my dreams, so that's never really an inspiration for me. i can definitely hear wonderful music in a baseline state of mind, though being stoned accelerates that to another degree (i can hear more sounds concurrently, everything happens faster and the progressions feel more... organic). that said, the biggest setback is not being arsed to put in the time to create exactly what i hear. this is definitely true no matter what state i'm in and is something i want to fix!

ive had a couple of really interesting ideas while in this state that ive continued to remember. whats so special about this state of mind?

Interesting thread, I've heard some fantastic music while falling asleep. I've known about this for a long time but my ability to utilize it has been rather limited.

same here, this also applies to other things I'm working on... insight and creativity, but by the time I wake up it's all forgotten.

Archived