IGNORED

just got my first pron spam on watmm??

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

wait so is this another platonic conversation invite as well?

i'm all wet

User is offline kaini Icon

* always crashing in the same car

* PipPipPipPipPipPip

* Add as Friend

* PM this member

* Group: EKT Plus

* Interests:cheese. coffee. eno. hauntology. lovecraft. maths. rationality.

Sent Today, 08:39 PM

hey s3xy... i just pissed myself

are you sick? i'm sick. i have an activity in mind... i think we should read out the terms of the GNU General Public License to each other over Skype. i have @ really chesty cough so i'm kinda hesitant to do webcam (there could be mucus involved!11!) but if you're feeling brave my cam is at http://penisfart.clownsex.info/essines

iamabe sent you a new conversation

Subject: cum on MSN with me

Replies: 0

Sent: Today, 10:33 PM

hey clit, i've been meaning to chat with some WATMM guys for a while now. you added me a while back on the xltronic and you are the coolest guy around. just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out on MSN and chat about quaristice or some shit, fuck yeah. man, i've been really stressed with work and shit and gonna check into rehab in the new year, gotta get my shit together. really stressed and shit, could use a little pussy. gotta get my head straight, been listening to too much fuckin Ulrich Shnauss, gotta turn over a new leaf. See you on MSN. lets chat quaristice man, fuck yeah

Guest futuregirlfriend

No, I'm talking about a chatroom like we had in the olden days... there's on for this forum that's currently in beta testing, and it's pricing will be based on concurrent users (and the traffic will go through the company' servers, not ours). I'll see how it develops and if it makes sense both financially and community-wise.

you could get an irc channel going? connecting, registering nicks etc shouldn't be beyond anyone.

Stop posting blanket fort collapse. You're an idiot and every post by you dumbs down watmm by one percentage point. You're going to ruin us and we all hate you so much. Fuck you.

Archived