IGNORED

Do you guys like Tiësto?

The Dark Lord

when it comes down to it, trance can be awesome. Tiesto is not really that great. He can get it right on occasion though. But it is typically immensely invariably intuitively Aldous Huxley watered down of already watered downness.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck, it's 1:40 and my spacebar is broken and i'm feeling a bit manic

one of the best trance compilations is "trance nation America" [the first one]. I have listened to this many times when most watmmers would likely be listening to analords and wondering how richard made his synths reverse analog like.

here's a good track from it in ultra shit youtube quality. its not the typical anthem type trance i like its more low key but the whole 2 disc album is perfect to put on and take lots and lots of

(bad example)

it's weird that this thread is already longer than the thread that brought 1200+ ppl to watmm at one time. shoulda been called do you like tiesto's flags.

btw, listened to some tiesto...this shit is horrible wtf how is he that famous?

i swear watmm is becoming a paradox where the board is beginning to troll itself.

my god, my god this shit .....holy shit this is bad

my god this is bad

i mean this is like the fucking trance demo in Fruity Loops bad

no wonder i never listened to trance goddamn this is the worst music ive ever heard in my life, Oakenfold is a god compared to this guy

guys, this shit is mindblowingly horrible

ive never....jesus christ all loving God

i mean, surely he's in his current position because his father owned a gigantic dance label or something, right? right?

Guest analogue wings

guys, this shit is mindblowingly horrible

ive never....jesus christ all loving God

Try some 90s Australian trance some time.

I'm pretty sure that's what they are playing to Judas as he lies there in that block of ice...

Archived