IGNORED

New bedroom tune

Guest Basma

i like the percussion quite a bit (and the panning makes it come to life on headphones). i like the way your melody expands and contracts a bit (having pieces added on to the end and removed and such). i know its a wip and likely not mastered but the bass line should be a lot louder! it gets drowned out by the percussion. i think the section that begins around 1:27 could benefit from another lead to accent the bassline and, perhaps, a pad to thicken things up? the delayed screams are really nice but there could be a bit more! the transition at 2:20 is fantastic!

Hey, thanks for the good feedback! Really nice. I had some pads and synths made for this track as well but in the end i just removed all the melodies with them cuz they kind of felt off tune and decided to concentrate on this parts for a while. I have lots of ideas for that. Also, thanks for the corrections in levels, I'll try to master everything when finished with the structure. Its good to know that people dig this, motivation is what i need now, hehe.

Archived