IGNORED

Native Instruments Kore 2 Software and Hardware Controller

Guest ryanmcallister

Guest ryanmcallister

I'm selling my Native Instruments Kore 2 software as well as my Kore 1 controller for $250US. I do not have the Kore 2 controller, but personally I actually like the original controller better as it has a built in audio interface that they took out for the 2nd generation controller. The audio interface has 2 analog TRS inputs and 2 TRS Outputs as well as a Headphone output (4 outs total). My controller is in perfect condition, I have taken very good care of it. The only reason I'm selling it is because I have acquired the new Novation Automap software/controller duo and really am not using Kore much any more other than as an audio interface, so I figured someone else might get more use out of it.

Native Instruments has just recently released an update for the Kore controller that now allows it to operate independently from the Kore software as a standalone midi controller, so you can now use the fantastically smooth knobs to control any software you want!

You'll get the controller, the original Kore 1 software, the Kore 2 upgrade software, as well as the manuals and boxes. I will contact Native Instruments myself and arrange for a legit transfer of the license so you will be eligible for free updates and all that. If you don't know much about Kore, you can check it out here: http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/producer/kore-2/

I use Paypal. You pay the shipping from Vancouver, Canada. Email me for more info:

ryan.mcallister@hotmail.com

Archived