IGNORED

sAeR - A song that hopefully isn't

Guest Spittal

Some interesting sounds man, pretty original but i reckon the drums need a bit of work, but for a 'work in progress' it's pretty developed. I really like all the 'general weirdness' sounds that run through the track. Also, kudos for using Max/MSP, I'm yet to try it due to lack of money but I might just get P.D. since it was made by the same guy and it's free :mcgriff:

Guest Spittal

Thanks for the listen

Yeah, the drums are played mostly by Max coding, that's why they sound so... "off time" kinda.

All of those sounds are a combination of Abletons "Operator" and a Moog, both put through Max.

Guest badgermeat

Hey there,

I'm only just starting to use Reason and from what I can hear in your work,

you're technically very good. I think your song takes a little time to get

going (I'm not sure about the drums at the start) but you then build it

beautifully with some lovely haunting melodies that sound excellent. There

was a place where the levels didn't sound perfect, but that's a minor thing,

the track is excellent overall, well done, a really good effort.

after about 1:00 it sounds really nice! i absolutely loved bol (and hope to hear its latest cut soon!) and this is a wonderful follow up. sounds fantastic! i've actually been in the process of working on a few tools in max (specifically using max4live) for loads of stuff - both dsp and sequencing. perhaps sometime you'd like to try something along the lines of a collab?!

Guest Spittal

after about 1:00 it sounds really nice! i absolutely loved bol (and hope to hear its latest cut soon!) and this is a wonderful follow up. sounds fantastic! i've actually been in the process of working on a few tools in max (specifically using max4live) for loads of stuff - both dsp and sequencing. perhaps sometime you'd like to try something along the lines of a collab?!

Bol3 is on the way, I working on it now, getting rid of dead weight, eqing things different.

As for sAeR thanks for the listen, and thanks for the comments. A full quality version can be found here

http://www.changeless.ca/songs/sAeR%20Master%202.flac

As for Collab, of course, just let me in on what you have in mind. (I'm right now studying for stupid mid-terms. so it might have to wait a little.)

i need to try my hand at max

EDIT: but that kind of workflow does not seem "Fun" to me

hehe yeah... coming from a computer science and electrical engineering background, programs like supercollider and max are most exciting for me. i'm working on somethin juicy at the moment...

Guest Spittal

i need to try my hand at max

EDIT: but that kind of workflow does not seem "Fun" to me

hehe yeah... coming from a computer science and electrical engineering background, programs like supercollider and max are most exciting for me. i'm working on somethin juicy at the moment...

I am the brother of a software engineer, and I am an Audio Engineer.

Max is the most exciting thing in my life.

Archived