i love money

Guest weed

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest margaret thatcher

dont be gay just drink 18 cans of stella and go out on the pull

at last, the fucking voice of reason.

Blue Moon isnt as bad as everyone says it is, however I do agree that I would easily settle for a genuine hefe...

but Blue Moon is nice as a bar-beer.

Guest placidburp

I'd fucking drink anything me! I'm not even joking.

eidt: plus I'd totally nail weed, she is proper fit.

Guest placidburp

I'd fucking drink anything me! I'm not even joking.

would you drink pee-pee lol

if it were my own yeah, it would be fucking like 100000% proooof like, coz im an walking alcomachine!!!1 plus weed is fit lol

Guest placidburp

god damn i would eat that shit up! om nom nom, dripping cheese all over my face...idugh28idyg29efg294uf902hf-029hf-02498hf

Guest Jac Y Jymper

what speed/and/or/temperature would you have to whack to to get the cheese from solid lube to liquid lube?

Guest placidburp

extra small for me! i'd aet out that cheesy puss like there was no tomorrow tho. FUCKL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eidt !!! graaaaaaaaaasyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! <3

weed looks very fit and cute in her older pictures, but Im worried about the longterm damage she is doing to her body with constant drinking and little actual nutrition. it fucks up your metabolism, i speak from experience.

a few years back my drinking made me balloon up to 250 lbs, and it was hard as hell to get back down to a reasonable weight.

Guest placidburp

well i,m like 10000lb so i dont care, she is a proper cutie, so you gusy should lay off her OK? she is well fit and i dont care what any of you guys think. i love her.

Archived