IGNORED

can you try to make an instrumental out of these mp3's?

GORDO

so i got an acapella and an original, they're probably not adequate for the job or something but maybe i'm just not doing it right.

here

and here

thanks.

ps. if you're in the remixing mood you can make one out for this and submit it to a contest, winner gets his released on a special edition cd of the artist.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

wow that's actually a pretty groovy track, I listened to the acceppella at first on accident and could hear some pretty dark gangster contrastive trip hop type shit behind it, i might have a go mate, not in the studio yet 1 sec

the only way you shouldnt be able to separate the vocals out the main mix is they are slightly out of sync or something, I will definitely give that a shot.

i thought about it and the volumes might be different, also i think i noticed some reverb on the vocals on the finished mix that's not in the capella so it might be impossible :(

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

yeah you could be right, it is out of sync thats for sure, there a few more seconds in the intro on the accepella then the full mix thats for sure

Archived