IGNORED

New Album: "stone focus"

Guest epsilon not

Sounds pretty cool from the two tracks I've heard so far, but I think making your first post self promotion is one of those internet forum taboos.

...I take it the title is a SAWII reference, right?

Guest epsilon not

Sounds pretty cool from the two tracks I've heard so far, but I think making your first post self promotion is one of those internet forum taboos.

...I take it the title is a SAWII reference, right?

Yeah I sort of knew it was but I've actually been lurking the Boards of Canada and Aphex Twin boards for a while, and I thought people might enjoy my stuff, I'm not entirely just trying to spam, I mean I don't care that much if people check it out or not.

and the title isn't really a Saw 2 reference, I've actually never seen that movie.

Guest Lube Saibot

and the title isn't really a Saw 2 reference, I've actually never seen that movie.

We've definitely got a troll here.

Guest epsilon not

We've definitely got a troll here.

I'm only kidding my good man, that song always got to me in a big way, Rhubarb was another favorite of mine. I would however say that the original select ambient works is my all time favorite work from Aphex Twin, even though it does apply a looser definition of the ambient genre.

That song being Stone in Focus, I really do know what I'm talking about I swear...

Guest Rabid

lol

I liked your stuff when i listened a couple days ago

Guest epsilon not

lol

I liked your stuff when i listened a couple days ago

Thank you,

Someone posted a comment on another thread ragging on an artist for asking for criticism, but I feel that an outside opinion can be helpful, it can be very difficult at times to judge how one's work sounds to a person who doesn't know the track inside and out. That said I'm not going to ask for feedback because I feel it's most genuine when given voluntarily.

Archived