IGNORED

GET THE FUCK IN!

Chris Moss Acid

lol at Stoke rolling over for Chelsea.

XXX - can't speak for other sports, but if you'd like some more insight into football, read Desmond Morris' book "The Soccer Tribe".

Guest Dirty Protest

Must be nice to have a Saturday were you can just relax and not care about results. I couldnt get a ticket to Charlton, so im watching the stream. Its making me feel slightly nauseous, least Milwall are getting beat or i'ld be eating my way through the table. Come on Beckford.

Guest Alex C

24502_10150173896875328_689410327_12066997_2169627_n.jpg

BRING ON THE PLAYOFFS. 3 GAMES FROM PREMIERSHIP GLORY, LOSING 12-0 AT OLD TRAFFORD, PAYING £60 TO GO TO FULHAM AND REAL PLAYER LIKENESSES ON FIFA.

Guest Dirty Protest

Also, Luton have the play offs, we are the best team in them, pretty fucking sure we are gonna wipe some ass and go up to league 2.

Congrats to Bournemouth!

If it goes wrong, fucking wreck the place. Its the football supporting way =)

Guest Dirty Protest

Aye they lost the play off, then started on the police, then went after the York players by throwing stuff at them. The York players all had to hide in a room behind the stand.

I shouldnt really be smug, Bristol Rovers stand between us the the Championship.

Archived