IGNORED

Nullsleep - Collapsed Desires Tour 2010

Guest Nullsleep

Guest Nullsleep

collapsed-desires-promo-small.gif

In a couple weeks I'm going to be taking off on a tour across the US, from May 19 through June 12. Looking forward to unleashing some new material and slaying some ears. After wrapping up the US portion of the tour, I'll be heading over to Europe to continue the tour. European dates to be announced.

Hope to meet some of you guys, and if you come out to one of these shows say hey.

MAY 19 - CHICAGO IL, USA . REGGIES ROCK CLUB

with Orange Drink, Saskrotch, Tewz

MAY 28 - PORTLAND OR, USA . BACKSPACE

with Nordloef, USK, Wet Mango

JUNE 03 - SAN FRANCISCO CA, USA . DNA LOUNGE

with 8 Bit Weapon, ComputeHer, Crashfaster, Starpause

JUNE 05 - LOS ANGELES CA, USA . SYNCHRONICITY

with Mr. Spastic, Trash80, George Brower

JUNE 06 - AUSTIN TX, USA . THE HIGHBALL

with IAYD, I,Cactus, The Mysterious H

JUNE 09 - NASHVILLE TN, USA . THE END

with Magic Hammer, Rainbowdragoneyes

JUNE 11 - NEW YORK NY, USA . STUDIO AT WEBSTER HALL

with Starscream, Knife City

JUNE 12 - PHILADELPHIA PA, USA . STUDIO34

with Starscream, Magoni & Chaffel

Full details for all shows at HTTP://COLLAPSED.NULLSLEEP.COM

CONTACT FORM FOR BOOKING INQUIRIES

For a little bit of what you can expect to hear on the tour, check out this

Collapsed Desires Promo Mix (MP3)

Huge thanks to Drew at Hemlock Records, Asif and 2 Player Productions, Crashfaster, Adam from AttractMode, Tim League and the guys at The Highball, Rainbowdragoneyes, Jake Rosenthal at PopGun Booking, Don Miller and anyone else who helped put together one or more of these shows. Special thanks to Videogramo for graphic design. Time to rearrange reality.

I may come to the one in NYC, money permitting. If I come I'll be sure to say Oh Hai Nullsleep.

Wish I, Cactus and rainbowdragoneyes were playing in NYC too.

Guest Nullsleep

Spore: Hope to see you at the NYC show. I don't know if you're already familiar with Starscream and Knife City -- you won't be disappointed.

chaosmachine: Thanks! Sorry about the email. I generally try to keep on top if that, but sometimes a message slips under the radar. If your comment / question is still relevant feel free to fire away.

Spore: Hope to see you at the NYC show. I don't know if you're already familiar with Starscream and Knife City -- you won't be disappointed.

chaosmachine: Thanks! Sorry about the email. I generally try to keep on top if that, but sometimes a message slips under the radar. If your comment / question is still relevant feel free to fire away.

It wasn't very long, I think it mostly said "Unconditional Acceleration is great, not many people do melodies like this anymore".

Guest Nullsleep

chaosmachine: In that case, an overdue but sincere thanks! I've moved in quite a different direction since that album, more of a focus on textures (which you can probably hear in the promo mix in my first post).

Lascaille: Yeah, he's a good friend and he mixed & mastered my last EP Unconditional Acceleration. If he lurks around here I don't know about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived