IGNORED

Bob Jaroc

Guest sirch

Guest sirch

..thought i'd start a thread on Bob as there hasn't been one yet i don't think......

lovely grainy images is what i want to say about it :)

Guest sirch

Don't really know that much about him... he is a visual artist, right?

Yeah. a visual artist from Brighton. he did all the visuals/films for the 'Greedy Baby' DVD.

i really like his stuff, even tho most ppl slagged GB, i really liked it a lot.

i thought it was awesome to see Plaids' music put to short films like that. i dunno why ppl disliked it so much??

anyway, this is his website : Have a Peep :)

even tho most ppl slagged GB, i really liked it a lot.

i thought it was awesome to see Plaids' music put to short films like that. i dunno why ppl disliked it so much??

I agree, I love Greedy Baby. The only letdown for me on the DVD was Super Positions, one of my favourite tracks on the album. The film just seemed a little uninspired to me. I Citizen The Loathsome was brilliant though, creepy as fuck and suited the track perfectly.

I think the audio works really well on its own too, some awesome tracks on it. But War Dialler is just way too long, would have been a great intro if it had been about a minute long.

(Shiiiit, this time next week I'll be seeing Plaid live)

Guest ruiagnelo

even tho most ppl slagged GB, i really liked it a lot.

I agree, I love Greedy Baby. The only letdown for me on the DVD was Super Positions, one of my favourite tracks on the album. The film just seemed a little uninspired to me. I Citizen The Loathsome was brilliant though, creepy as fuck and suited the track perfectly.

I think the audio works really well on its own too, some awesome tracks on it. But War Dialler is just way too long, would have been a great intro if it had been about a minute long.

(Shiiiit, this time next week I'll be seeing Plaid live)

I envy you. enjoy!

Guest ruiagnelo

Do you know of any link where its possible to get the greedy baby video?

EDIT: forget about it. A friend of mine has it and i am borrowing it. Seen a couple vids on youtube. Seems to be a great audiovisual experience.

Guest sirch

EDIT: forget about it. A friend of mine has it and i am borrowing it. Seen a couple vids on youtube. Seems to be a great audiovisual experience.

nice one. yeah it's a good watch! i hope you enjoy it.

i didn't reply before as i don't know of any links to download the whole video.. sorry.

but anyway, you're borrowing it now, so enjoy! :)

Guest ruiagnelo

i didn't reply before as i don't know of any links to download the whole video.. sorry.

Anyway, found this webpage: Rareclips

Has tons of music dvds with great quality. Found it while searching for Greedy Baby, which is actually there. It also has Warp Vision 1989-2004 and 808 State's Opti Buk.

Guest sirch

Has tons of music dvds with great quality. Found it while searching for Greedy Baby, which is actually there. It also has Warp Vision 1989-2004 and 808 State's Opti Buk.

nice find! will check that out. cheers for the info..

ps. have you found any olde Black Dog pix yet? :)

Guest ruiagnelo

nice find! will check that out. cheers for the info..

ps. have you found any olde Black Dog pix yet? :)

No. Haven't pm boredroom yet. Gotta take care of that in a while.

Archived