IGNORED

2012, will we all die?

Guest sirch

Guest Rambo

i'm not actually sure the idea that the world is going to end is the most popular theory it's just the idea that everyone who isnt really interested remembers. I think the people who are properly into the whole 2012 thing believe all sorts of random shit: humanity ascending, timewave zero, aliens, you name it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i used to listen and read all this type of shit and if you really immerse yourself in it you'll discover that every year "they" say that the world is going to fuck up soon/ apocalypse, whatever you call it.

so you can tinfoil hat yerself or just realize that the world is always fucked up anyway and live your life (without paranoia).

Guest sirch

isn't the whole 2012 thing based on the aztec ( / mayan incan watevva) calenda coming to an end or something? and it's, like, really dumb, right, cuz, like, it's just when their calendar comes to an end?? sort of like how the world doesn't actually end when your desk diary runs out, you just go to yer stationery place and buy a new one. but the mayan /incan/aztecs won't do that cuz they've extinctified themselves, which makes their entire calendar a bit redundant anyway. but yeah woot armapocalypse

edit: and this is my entire knowledge of central american history.

I have read some info on this, some time ago. It was related to Mayans and their notions of astronomy as well as their calendar, as you said. I don't have enough knowledge to formulate my opinion, but they were pretty intelligent and scientists themselves have plenty of doubts about this.

they predicted, yet, they died first, BIG LOL

The Mayans didn't have guns, or syphilis.

Guest sirch

so many internet people i need to start punching in their internet faces right now

i'd like to punch YOU in your bigs internet face, lol

Guest sirch

so right exactly... 240,000 times it's happened before in the earth's lifetime.

of course it has! lol. how do you think continents and islands/lands are formed, and de-formed??

places that were once lush ancient forests are now under Ocean....

Guest ms-dos

i'm astonished by how many people are taking this seriously.

.. maybe i should be taking it seriously.

Guest sirch

i mean, why aren't the 2012 people worshipping the sun and sacrificing tens of thousands of people to it as well?

that is such a retarded thing to say, lol

Guest ms-dos

You are educated stupid and unable to know Nature's 4-Day Time Cube Creation.

i want to write a thesis on the cosmology of gene ray's time cube.

Guest sirch

i don't think we'll all die on December 21st 2012, btw........... :)

but i'm glad i made you think about it.... ;)

Guest sirch

I think with a lot of the people who buy into this shit, they're just cowards. they don't want to have to fix the mess they've made of their lives, and a deus ex machina to end it all looks attractive, because then they don't have to kill themselves and make their mom sad.

i think that's a really fucked up and unreasonable thing to say, tbh. i'm not sure where you're coming from, but i can only guess you must have some pretty serious issues of your own to come out with that!??

taphead, if you know any people who are suicidle, for what ever reason, help them out FFS!

nobody should have to get to that point in their lives!

this topic really has nothing to do with suicide or 'giving up' at all.... seek help if you feel that way yourself, man. seriously.

Archived