IGNORED

watmm weight loss plan

vamos scorcho

Guest Al Hounos

like everyone else has said, eat healthier and smaller.

i moved to Korea and continued the same moderate (ok, easy... 3x a week..) exercise regimen i've done for years, but simply cut out all junk food and started eating three small

(Korean-sized) meals a day, plus a small snack of fruit or nuts. i probably ate around 1200-1400 calories a day. 10 months later I've gone from 165 to 148 (5'10) and a 34 waist to 30.

and goddam that 15 or so pounds makes a huge difference in the way you look.

at first i was always going to bed hungry but after a couple months my stomach shrank and the portions that used to seem like a snack now fill me up. sometimes i have a hard time finishing a big mac meal.

so my best advice to you is to just eat substantially less. obviously don't starve yourself, but you will have to live with the discomfort for a little while as your body adjusts. just stick with it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I got hemorrhoids, I did everything I read to try to get rid of them and found myself loosing about 20 pounds rather quickly.

I stopped drinking alcohol. Stopped eating sugar (no soda). Stopped eating dairy (no cheese). Stopped drinking coffee.

Then I tried to eat as mich fiber as possible. When I was hungry, I would eat cherries or other fruits, make fruit smoothies with soy milk, eat bran everything and salads.

I also went to the YMCA to get at least a half-hour of cardio (eliptical machines, treadmill or exercise bike) 3 times a week.

I had serious results though.

My figure is a lot more like it was when I was in college, nearly ten years ago.

Cut out the shit, high fiber and excercise.

*edit*

and drink tons of water.

Archived