IGNORED

My cover of 5-9-78

Guest bigs

spot fucking on! really loved this one, great job. the beat really re-contextualizes things for the better.

edit: better than the original, unfinished, leaked copy. damn good.

spot fucking on! really loved this one, great job. the beat really re-contextualizes things for the better.

Thanks guys. I really love that song by BOC. It's a shame it's never had a proper release.

I think I may hold off on posting any more covers until I get enough to make an album's worth and then put it up as a compiled download.

Thanks guys. I really love that song by BOC. It's a shame it's never had a proper release.

I think I may hold off on posting any more covers until I get enough to make an album's worth and then put it up as a compiled download.

I just finished "Julie And Candy" this afternoon and will be going on to "Smokes Quantity" next as requested by Sandpaper.

I took J&C in a different direction and did it in a sort of drum n' bass fashion. So far I have about 22 min. of BOC covers. I am going to shoot for at least 60 minutes worth and then put the whole shebang up as a free download.

Stay tuned.

Vic

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

I just finished "Julie And Candy" this afternoon and will be going on to "Smokes Quantity" next as requested by Sandpaper.

I took J&C in a different direction and did it in a sort of drum n' bass fashion. So far I have about 22 min. of BOC covers. I am going to shoot for at least 60 minutes worth and then put the whole shebang up as a free download.

Stay tuned.

Vic

You would be the first musician that I know of that has attempted either J&C, complex as it is bizarre, or the abstract melancholy of Smokes Quantity. I look eagerly towards hearing your solution to the challenge of each.

• 1 month later...

The release is this weekend. August 1st at midnight

Synthetrix Plays The Music Of Boards Of Canada

TRACK LIST:

Wildlife Analysis

Whitewater

Finity

5-9-78

Sixtyniner

Nlogax

Bocuma (Vic Maxima)

Olson