IGNORED

facebook hatred, post the worst/most amusing/annoying status updates

Guest joshier

Guest Pennywise

Status: 'if it can be perfect; it will be'- bumper sticker in target parking lot

Me: I've also heard 'If anything can go wrong, it will'

OP: Im more of a glass half full kinda gal

Me: I'm more of a realistic kinda guy

OP: sucks for youuuuuuu. ignorance is bliss

Me: Knowledge is power

OP: Touche

Me: Night

yeh that was annoying to read

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest joshier

Most of history you study at school is depressing, gory and a general picture is painted of a total and utter hell, however when people look back at this - I hope - that they will look at this era as the most horrid one, the century in which teenage girls and women are given control to tell every single one of their friends what they are thinking about, because you know that unlike men where there will be say, 1 in a thousand is going to be daring and original, girls will so rarely be original or daring that you can pretty much forget about any real entertainment.

I guess what I'm trying to push is a paid Internet, one where the spam, bullshit and general total shit information is filtered out so you can be rest assured some of your life won't have been an utter waste spent on reading drivel.

I vote for a watmm draconion Internet where shit like pointless status updates aren't even given a bytes room on the server.

Most of history you study at school is depressing, gory and a general picture is painted of a total and utter hell, however when people look back at this - I hope - that they will look at this era as the most horrid one, the century in which teenage girls and women are given control to tell every single one of their friends what they are thinking about, because you know that unlike men where there will be say, 1 in a thousand is going to be daring and original, girls will so rarely be original or daring that you can pretty much forget about any real entertainment.

trollin.gif

Guest abusivegeorge

i love mental girls :wub:

Oh man, I know and I just wonder why the fuck? I know what I'm getting myself into, yet I am so attracted to their complete unmanageability.

WHY

i love mental girls :wub:

Oh man, I know and I just wonder why the fuck? I know what I'm getting myself into, yet I am so attracted to their complete unmanageability.

WHY

Because they are all over the place. They do crazy stuff which makes them seem fun and exciting.

Shit gets old though...

Guest placidburp

I think its a good time to say I really want to sex this boy

[youtubehd]MdV_l8DZ-B4[/youtubehd]

Guest Pennywise

he would so get it

Guest Calx Sherbet

whoops, i thought i disabled embedding