IGNORED

easementh - theart grew

hokum

Guest wasps

ace - what positive track! .) are you doing more on it, or leaving as is? it's complete now, in all its simplicity. it evokes a sense of animation, almost, as if it accompanies a short, hectic piece featuring 2 lumps of plastacine. ,)

Guest gurt massif

thats a pretty little track. very cool, the only thing i thought you might do to it is substitute a different instrument in for some of the bass, whatever though i like!

Guest Promo

Don't know what to make of this track. Just totally different from anything I've been hearing. At first some of the notes reminded me of Tetris. :laughing:

I can hear the modulation throughout on this baby. Erm yeah I don't know what to say. I can't say its bad but then I don't know if I was totally feeling however it is certainly fresh. I was just waiting for some beat to kick and other layers I guess. I could feel like an Amen break of something crashing in but then I know you don't do Amen. Mmm certainly very different. For me personally to really get the potential out of it I'd have to hear some pads/bass and perhaps even beats too coming in. Fresh and different I'll give you that though.

Archived