IGNORED

how do you let someone know you like them

Guest tht tne

It seems we have reached a solution! Any progress?

well unfortunately i had to stop talking to her, but i'm not really trying to be her boyfriendif we talk again we'll figure out what kind of friends we're going to be... she's hot, though

...que?

i don't think she wants a boyfriend right now... also i am ugly and she is hot = no worky

alright, i must be confused from the thread title then

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tht tne

well unfortunately i had to stop talking to her, but i'm not really trying to be her boyfriendif we talk again we'll figure out what kind of friends we're going to be... she's hot, though

...que?

i don't think she wants a boyfriend right now... also i am ugly and she is hot = no worky

well i don't know how it is with you but i can like someone and not want to penetrate her

i mean i'm sure sex with her would be nice, but i'm more interested in learning about her

she is just really attractive in other ways & i think it would be nice to settle down with her

Guest tht tne

if she told you that she doesn't want a boyfriend then you aren't gettin any

she didn't tell me that but i'm sure if i started moving too fast things would be over quick

...que?

well i don't know how it is with you but i can like someone and not want to penetrate her

i mean i'm sure sex with her would be nice, but i'm more interested in learning about her

she is just really attractive in other ways & i think it would be nice to settle down with her

no, this still doens't make much sense, you said "well unfortunately i had to stop talking to her" but the thread title and above post basically ask how you should let her know you like her... it seems like talking to her would be one way of solving the situation? maybe I am incredibly ignorant in this situation and do not understand the complexities of it, but seems like the balls in your court to just start being friendly

Guest abusivegeorge

You don't want to be her boyfriend but she'd be nice to settle down with? You want to let her know you like her, but you only want to be friends?

I am INCREDIBLY confused.

You don't want to be her boyfriend but she'd be nice to settle down with? You want to let her know you like her, but you only want to be friends?

I am INCREDIBLY confused.

HOLY LOL

This times a googlebillizions

say 'you are interesting WANNA HANG OUT JUST US?' then when you're hanging out say something like "is this a date llololol" and do something playful. those who play together stay together. this may or may not work.

Guest analogue wings

i'm guessing you're a "nice guy", tone, cos you seem to have the whole "finishing last" thing down pat

Guest tht tne

i'm guessing you're a "nice guy", tone, cos you seem to have the whole "finishing last" thing down pat

well i can think of unkind things to say to you too but i don't 'cos i thought we were friends

Guest Enter a new display name
how do you let someone know you like them or that you don't like them, as the case may be

also i mentioned watmm a few times in our aim convo and she might find this thread fml

Problem solved.

Guest tysen

Skipped second page, but best course of action is making it clear through actions rather than words. Telling her straight up makes you look overeager/desperate/not confident (or so says a girl I know).

Guest tht tne

Skipped second page, but best course of action is making it clear through actions rather than words. Telling her straight up makes you look overeager/desperate/not confident (or so says a girl I know).

we need more girls' opinions here imo... trying to get behind the female psyche so to speak

we need more girls' opinions here imo... trying to get behind the female psyche so to speak

Maybe you shouldn't make a thread then and should instead pm the few girls that occasional browse this place...

Guest tht tne

Maybe you shouldn't make a thread then and should instead pm the few girls that occasional browse this place...

maybe but then no one else on watmm would benefit from their advice... i'm not the only one

Guest disparaissant

i agree with tysen but im really not a good person to ask.

Be confident about being yourself. Just act naturally and whatever happens will happen. Knowing how to lead, however, is a skill you have to learn yourself through nothing but good 'ol experience, especially if you're looking for specific results.. But I don't think that's so important here since you're not just trying to get laid, or whatever. Just be you and if she likes it she likes it.

Guest tht tne

really i just don't want to screw up what we already have... we are good but not close friends

but i took the next step in iming her again and i don't want her to just cut it off all of a sudden

she knows herself really well for someone as young as she is and i like being a part of her life

Quit worrying! As long as you just go with the flow & don't try anything that seems unnatural to the moment nothing can go wrong. Have fun with it and don't fret so much about these things, cuz that kind of uncomfortable-ness will only make her uncomfortable if anythign. Act like she's just a flatmate or something(Except like you wouldn't fart around her or make really innapropriate jokes obviously(unless shes that type-a girl of course(in which case you've found a real winner :spiteful: ))), just be chill about it man!

Guest tht tne

Quit worrying! As long as you just go with the flow & don't try anything that seems unnatural to the moment nothing can go wrong. Have fun with it and don't fret so much about these things, cuz that kind of uncomfortable-ness will only make her uncomfortable if anythign. Act like she's just a flatmate or something(Except like you wouldn't fart around her or make really innapropriate jokes obviously(unless shes that type-a girl of course(in which case you've found a real winner :spiteful: ))), just be chill about it man!

i told her a slightly risqué story (that i will now relate to you:) my cousin is in the band sts9;

last year i got all access to their show at the tabernacle, so here i am up on the balcony with

his parents & these young girls next to me are trying to get me to dance, which i never ever do,

so one of them asked me to take a picture of them & accidentally i took a picture of her crotch,

so i apologized lolfully and took another picture of them correctly this time... anyway i told veej

this & she thought it was pretty funny but at first i wasn't sure but then i explained it thoroughly;

it seemed like it went over pretty well and i was hoping she would lol so mission accomplished

Wonderful! This reminds me, if there's anything about you that you know people really like, just milk the fuck out of that. Like anything that can get a positive response. For example in person I can make almost anybody laugh so I usually try to start friendships n' shit off by just being as funny as I can possible muster. Plus if you know you're good at it you'll be confident and come off as really confident which is always really good! But yeah, it's all about accentuating your best attributes whether it's mental or physical.

I guess you're not really asking for any of that kind of advice but I just thought I'd throw my two cents in anyway. :crazy:

Guest Rabid

Wonderful! This reminds me, if there's anything about you that you know people really like, just milk the fuck out of that. Like anything that can get a positive response. For example in person I can make almost anybody laugh so I usually try to start friendships n' shit off by just being as funny as I can possible muster.

Might as well put on a clown suit while you're at it :emotawesomepm9:

Archived