IGNORED

:trashbear: sets

Guest placidburp

thanks mate, unfortunately i didn't record... when i get the time im gonna be doing a short promo-mashup that'll also showcase my AV project (which ive spent the last year developing!). shame i didnt get it going on sat!

Guest placidburp

thanks mate, unfortunately i didn't record... when i get the time im gonna be doing a short promo-mashup that'll also showcase my AV project (which ive spent the last year developing!). shame i didnt get it going on sat!

Nice! Can't wait for that!! Got your CD here too! YAY! Can't wait to hear the Shoefield track LOL!!!!

We should all put our heads together and try and get something sorted for the next one, I really don't want full responsibility on this one, but I will happily help out! Who reckons Ginglik then? just had a quick look at their site looks ace, Oxynucid has played there too, I think.

lol, epic spelling fail. cheers tho, was enjoying your cd on the way back down too!

both me and oxynucid have done some nights at ginglik with the centrifudger and its a really nice venue, absolutely ideal. it'd be quite an undertaking though, but who knows, maybe we could nick global goon and syntheme from i love acid for the night!

Guest placidburp

We should wait til someone books wisp then grab him to play too! :D

Well I'll let someone that end sort something out, just tell me when it is and I will come and play!

Guest oxynucid

Nice! Can't wait for that!! Got your CD here too! YAY! Can't wait to hear the Shoefield track LOL!!!!

We should all put our heads together and try and get something sorted for the next one, I really don't want full responsibility on this one, but I will happily help out! Who reckons Ginglik then? just had a quick look at their site looks ace, Oxynucid has played there too, I think.

Dom Shoefield is my footwork pseudonym, obviously

as for doing the next one at ginglik, sounds like a plan, what with being london-side i can get on that

• 2 weeks later...

Archived