IGNORED

Phasen- Gainesville LP

Guest Phasen

Guest Phasen

Hey ya'll-

I've been lucky to spend my college years in a city that is very special to me- Gainesville, Florida, USA. As a tribute to the town and the memories it holds I've spent the past year+ working on a tech house album for Nice & Nasty/Dublin Xpress. It's all done and imminent.

Soma Records employee and fellow N&N/DXR artist Conor Dalton has mastered the album (having previously mastered work for Slam, Alex Smoke, Pan Pot, Harvey McKay, Sei A, Julien Chaptal, etc.) For any of you looking for affordable, timely, and quality service I'd recommend him and his Glowcast operation highly.

I'll post a sampler of tracks in the next few days. During the making of these tracks I often put 'em up in the 'Your latest creations' thread. A good number of you WATMMers gave me feedback there (which helped a lot) and showed some interest so I thought I'd share the news with you folks. If I haven't bored you to death already I'll post the sampler up here next week. :music:

• 2 months later...

Archived