Guest ruiagnelo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruiagnelo

Women

Men

Anything remotely related to either.

I should probably expand on this, people make me cringe, 90% of the people I come into contact with make me cringe. Why? Because people are so fake, and emotionally dishonest, we all feel the need to put on this act so that we can live up to others expectations. Even so much as a "Hi, how are you doing" answered with "I'm fine" or "I'm good" quickly deflected with a "and how are you?"

JUST FUCKING TELL ME YOU'RE DYING ALREADY.

i feel your point.

but if there is something that doesn't make me cringe is people. i would feel insulted if that happened.

i simply feel sorry for people and ignore them, i know that they are stupid because they have chosen that way.

there is plenty of interesting people to hang around with and have experiences, we just need to find them.

if you keep thinking how fake and dishonest the others are, you are just wasting your precious time.

Guest abusivegeorge

Women

Men

Anything remotely related to either.

I should probably expand on this, people make me cringe, 90% of the people I come into contact with make me cringe. Why? Because people are so fake, and emotionally dishonest, we all feel the need to put on this act so that we can live up to others expectations. Even so much as a "Hi, how are you doing" answered with "I'm fine" or "I'm good" quickly deflected with a "and how are you?"

JUST FUCKING TELL ME YOU'RE DYING ALREADY.

i feel your point.

but if there is something that doesn't make me cringe is people. i would feel insulted if that happened.

i simply feel sorry for people and ignore them, i know that they are stupid because they have chosen that way.

there is plenty of interesting people to hang around with and have experiences, we just need to find them.

if you keep thinking how fake and dishonest the others are, you are just wasting your precious time.

Oh dude I completely agree, and I have many friends that don't behave in this manner at all, and I definetly don't focus on how people act around me. I just happen pick up on their behaviour without even thinking about it.

felt tipped markers on paper or styrofoam

sensitive fingertips after freshly trimmed nails

sometimes my tongue feels sensitive and everywhere it touches in my mouth feels frustratingly tingly

All these, and

heights

My muscles tighten and I will often jerk back uncontrollably. Looking over railings and cliffs and things is never a fun experience and theme park rides have almost given me a heart attack the few times I've been tricked into riding them. Even scenes from movies and pictures will make me have to look away. When we took our trip to California, we drove around the mountains some and I spent the whole drive squished over on the left side of the car (cliff was on the right) with my nails digging into my palms.

Also, I've got crazy misaligned vertebrae, and sometimes I'll pull something in a terrible way and it'll make my vision flash and head throb and feel like I'm gonna die. I've done it 3 or 4 times.

Archived