IGNORED

ambient IDM track from rude_NHS

rude_NHS

Guest test pattern

goodgoodgood beats....really like the heavy flangy sounds......agree that there needs to be more melodic variations and additions......also wheres the bass......this tune needs to bump n pump the speakers more....its sounds all midrangy......still very tight.....but i still want bass, gimme bass....

goodgoodgood beats....really like the heavy flangy sounds......agree that there needs to be more melodic variations and additions......also wheres the bass......this tune needs to bump n pump the speakers more....its sounds all midrangy......still very tight.....but i still want bass, gimme bass....

ok

It needs vocals, haunting female vocals - like enya. and rapping, do some rapping

rapping

actually i would just like to say that apologies for coming across a little conceited earlier on in the thread. of course all feedback and opinions are all taken into consideration but i have this to say about some of the comments.

i can see that the melody might appear to be a little minimal or boring, however i was trying to go with a contrast of having alot of hectic shape shifting rythym pasted in front of something lilting, simple and quite pretty, hince the simplicity of the main melody. i think that to embellish it by adding more melodic goings on would only make the tune too cluttered or too much to take in, also the fact that its quite repetitive is also a contrast with the drums that are generally all over the place so i wanted to make the melody quite hooky in that sense. it is a spacey track, and yes maybe there is room more to happen, but space was what i was going for. if you've got a huge garden, why fill it with an enormous shed....?

an interesting balance/contrast is something i play with always and often like to think its fundental to my style, however its all about taste innit.

in terms of its mononess, i guess it is a bit and i maybe consider looking into to that and trying to add a bit of panarama.

but yeah, thanks for all checking it out and offering your opinion. i may post some more if people are interested.

as for the rapping, er, no mate.

Archived