IGNORED

mescaline via san pedro

Guest cuntainer

Guest pulsewarrior

that setting looks fucking amazing, i'd love to be able to have a mescaline trip there, really fucking cool, maybe one day i will.

moving on..

taken pseudo-ecstasy for the first time finally.

1st one was 5.5 hours ago, had the 2nd an hour later.

apparently they're decent mdxx but unfortunately not the real thing.

so finally i can compare something else to mescaline, and this is alright, like it gave me a boost in energy, and i'll see what happens when i go to the clubs later, but for now it's just been a good boost in mood and energy, and i've been talking literally non-stop for hours, which has been really cool, so i'm having a good time, but no feelings of love for everything and euphoria.

this is nothing compared to mescaline, mescaline put me in the clearest mind set i've ever been in, and i felt amazing, and everything was fucking cool. hard to describe, but way better then mdxx.

cant wait to do acid, hopefully within the next few months, just need to find some.

oh and i've had a couple of cones over the last few hours so that's helped contribute to my mood, it's been real cool.

why are you trying to compare all this shit that's in COMPLETELY different categories. "pseudo-ecstacy" and mescaline? wtf?

fuckin' amateurs :trashbear:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HBWR must be the most overrated psychedelic there is. It never gave me anything more than slight visuals and accelerated thought patterns and a heavy body load with nausea. And I tried it in all kinds of ways. Nothing compared to acid/shrooms.

How much have you taken ? What kind of strain ?

I usually order them from iamshaman and choose seeds that come from hawaii (those coming from india being shit). Also, the LSA trip is special, you don't get a strong trip every time you take some. As for LSA being overrated, well, I personally never tried LSD but one of my friend has, and basically he told me despite LSD was more waooo and more visual, the come up on LSA is more intense and freightening. I also repeatdly tried 20mg of 2CI during the last year, and well THAT was a joke. Fucking anxiogenous, barely psychedelic.

Guest cuntainer

that setting looks fucking amazing, i'd love to be able to have a mescaline trip there, really fucking cool, maybe one day i will.

moving on..

taken pseudo-ecstasy for the first time finally.

1st one was 5.5 hours ago, had the 2nd an hour later.

apparently they're decent mdxx but unfortunately not the real thing.

so finally i can compare something else to mescaline, and this is alright, like it gave me a boost in energy, and i'll see what happens when i go to the clubs later, but for now it's just been a good boost in mood and energy, and i've been talking literally non-stop for hours, which has been really cool, so i'm having a good time, but no feelings of love for everything and euphoria.

this is nothing compared to mescaline, mescaline put me in the clearest mind set i've ever been in, and i felt amazing, and everything was fucking cool. hard to describe, but way better then mdxx.

cant wait to do acid, hopefully within the next few months, just need to find some.

oh and i've had a couple of cones over the last few hours so that's helped contribute to my mood, it's been real cool.

why are you trying to compare all this shit that's in COMPLETELY different categories. "pseudo-ecstacy" and mescaline? wtf?

fuckin' amateurs :trashbear:

why do you even care enough to write all of that?

maybe cause i'm interested in how i react to different substances, their similarities and their differences.

is there a problem?

HBWR must be the most overrated psychedelic there is. It never gave me anything more than slight visuals and accelerated thought patterns and a heavy body load with nausea. And I tried it in all kinds of ways. Nothing compared to acid/shrooms.

How much have you taken ? What kind of strain ?

I usually order them from iamshaman and choose seeds that come from hawaii (those coming from india being shit). Also, the LSA trip is special, you don't get a strong trip every time you take some. As for LSA being overrated, well, I personally never tried LSD but one of my friend has, and basically he told me despite LSD was more waooo and more visual, the come up on LSA is more intense and freightening. I also repeatdly tried 20mg of 2CI during the last year, and well THAT was a joke. Fucking anxiogenous, barely psychedelic.

I don't know what strain it was, but the times I tried it was something between 10-20. It just didn't work that well with me. Nothing compares to good strong acid. PERIOD.

Archived