IGNORED

Jury Duty

sysyphus

So I'm stuck waiting in jury duty for 3 hours and am not allowed to leave this room. Anyone else have a similar experience with floundering around in a room full of 50 people you don't know?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I guess you don't have the right to speak about the case you're currently involved in, right ?

Also aren't phones and other means of communication banned from jury rooms ?.

So I'm stuck waiting in jury duty for 3 hours and am not allowed to leave this room. Anyone else have a similar experience with floundering around in a room full of 50 people you don't know?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

i had jury duty in southern california once-had to sit in a room for 8 hours waiting with maybe 150 people. they called my name with 1 hour left, i got selected for a trial, then the parties settled while we were waiting for the trial to begin the following day.

i'm actually on jury duty now, in a small town, and all i have to do is call every monday after 4:30pm and listen to a recorded message: "There are no jury trials scheduled this week." much better.

I guess you don't have the right to speak about the case you're currently involved in, right ?

Also aren't phones and other means of communication banned from jury rooms ?.

Not in the courtroom yet, in the jury waiting room (not the court jury room) sitting on an ass. zzzzz

Archived