IGNORED

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Joyrex

yeah, i wasn't too hot on the art direction, sure some of those robots look hot, but the world just doesn't do it for me. Maybe later in the game, the styling of the scenes get more intresting, but then you'd think that they would pump that in the media releases. As for gameplay, well i don't do these types of things so i can't comment.

yeah, i wasn't too hot on the art direction, sure some of those robots look hot, but the world just doesn't do it for me. Maybe later in the game, the styling of the scenes get more intresting, but then you'd think that they would pump that in the media releases. As for gameplay, well i don't do these types of things so i can't comment.

Actually, the robot design was the one thing I wasn't impressed with - the basic units look too much like the battle droids in Star Wars (especially how they hang inside the ship in the demo and then are "activated". What impressed me was the primary character models (even if the female character borrows a bit too much from developer Ninja Theory's other game, Heavenly Sword) and the facial expressions and overall design.

Archived