IGNORED

ever heard an aphex track while going out?

Guest dese manz hatin

The coins drop and then On drops. What the fuck came out over the next 5 minutes I have no idea! Some fucking twisted version of On, I think either the soundsystem couldn't cope with the tune, or the download was corrupted. The bassline was non-existent. There was just a monotonous (spelling!) clatter coming out the speakers. My mates were saying ''Fucking hell Quinny what the fuck is this?!''

LOL Have you ever been at a party and one of your friends decides to blast some of your own recordings without telling you in the middle of a bunch of other unrelated music? That's fucking embarrassing, it always sounds so much more ridiculous when other people are there to hear it. I never play live and rarely show my music to anyone, but when i do, :facepalm:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

The coins drop and then On drops. What the fuck came out over the next 5 minutes I have no idea! Some fucking twisted version of On, I think either the soundsystem couldn't cope with the tune, or the download was corrupted. The bassline was non-existent. There was just a monotonous (spelling!) clatter coming out the speakers. My mates were saying ''Fucking hell Quinny what the fuck is this?!''

LOL Have you ever been at a party and one of your friends decides to blast some of your own recordings without telling you in the middle of a bunch of other unrelated music? That's fucking embarrassing, it always sounds so much more ridiculous when other people are there to hear it. I never play live and rarely show my music to anyone, but when i do, :facepalm:

my most common reaction is, "why did you have to pick THAT one?" it is also baffling when someone raves to me about some drunken jam i probably shouldn't have uploaded four years ago etc...

Archived