IGNORED

acid1

Guest isakk

Guest fiznuthian

that was really cool.

eerie synths buzzing around. ;)

well im not much of a producer myself but if i could give any critique i'd say it felt suspenseful

most of the way through and seemed to meander just a bit. but what do i know. i liked it.

is this about the watmm member, acid1? :pedobear:

no, haven't seen there was someone around by that name..

that was really cool.

eerie synths buzzing around. ;)

well im not much of a producer myself but if i could give any critique i'd say it felt suspenseful

most of the way through and seemed to meander just a bit. but what do i know. i liked it.

thank you. you were looking for some sort of resolution or what do you mean by it being suspenseful? but anyway, thank you again!

Interesting. Very different.

thank you very much. will post more here!

liked 2nd half of the track. many details and nice feel to the whole track.

great synths..too bad it ends abruptly.

right, okay, there's a bit more energy in the second half. yeah, sorry about the ending - it's kind of a sketch, so obviously the final track will be a bit more smooth in the end.

sending it to a conservatory, which has an electronic music line, and i have to be a bit short about it so i can present different stuff, without dragging it far too long. anyway, thank you very much for listening.

Archived