IGNORED

pawnsphinx-it-theka free download e.p.

Guest alcoholic puppet

Guest Babaluma

Thanks for the kind words Chassis. The Pawnsphinx "It-Theka" EP was released on my mastering website last week. I also have a free compilation album for download. All are available as MP3's or high quality FLAC files.

Pawnsphinx is a very talented producer, and we worked very closely together to ensure that the highest fidelity sound was kept throughout the creative process. This release sounds extremely dynamic when turned up loud on a good system. It was not designed to sound "LOUD!!!" on an iPod. ;)

I'm trying to spread the word about my mastering service, as well as promote the very talented artists I've had the pleasure of working with over the last year.

All the best,

Gregg

http://hermetechmastering.com

Guest alcoholic puppet

The Pawnsphinx "It-Theka" EP was released on my mastering website last week.

Pawnsphinx is a very talented producer, and we worked very closely together to ensure that the highest fidelity sound was kept throughout the creative process. This release sounds extremely dynamic when turned up loud on a good system. It was not designed to sound "LOUD!!!" on an iPod. ;)

thats really cool. My friend told me about it-theka, I've never heard of pawnsphinx before but I think their music is amazing! It's great that this release is free! thats why I put the link, worth listening to!

:music::shuriken:

Guest alcoholic puppet

Glad to... Has anyone else downloaded and listened to this e.p.? I've listened to it a few times now and its really nice stuff!

Archived