IGNORED

Troon: is an: enigma

Boxing Day

Guest abusivegeorge

yeah remember when abusive george really sucked. then he stopped sucking. and now he's cool. :nacmat:

I'm not sure it's even possible to redeem myself after 3 years of fucking awfulness.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tht tne

yeah remember when abusive george really sucked. then he stopped sucking. and now he's cool. :nacmat:

word everyone who loved abusivegeorge from the start was prescient or something and i envy you, fans

Guest abusivegeorge

word everyone who loved abusivegeorge from the start was prescient or something and i envy you, fans

It's really hard to pinpoint the day I stopped hating you as well, I think you called me mum and all that shit just disappeared lol

Guest tht tne

It's really hard to pinpoint the day I stopped hating you as well, I think you called me mum and all that shit just disappeared lol

we were younger then

Guest sirch

I can't believe I rejoined in 07, and looking back on it, I was a cross between Boxing Day, Maximus Mischief, sirch and sup(no disrespect to you sup, older timers will know what I mean).

and tht

:facepalm:

that's fine man.. and i'm glad you finally found yourself... i hope you did.

for me, nobody on the internet is gonna change me.. or mould me into what is considered 'cool internet etiquette' for one particular site..

i am what i am. and don't give a fuck what the ppl i don't know think about me. :)

but if you've found some peace here finally, being whatever it is that you are now, and posting in whatever way you see fit, then that's cool. respect. + :facepalm: + ;)

lol.... hardly

my point is that i don't have to sit and think for 10 minutes.

you forget that kaini is A LIFETIME MEMBER

i actually don't give a fuck what he is..... lol seriously. seriously????

I'm not sure it's even possible to redeem myself after 3 years of fucking awfulness.

that why you called my a "chump"? after seeing yourself in me?? lol

Guest abusivegeorge

Nah I was just a self seeking cunt and now I'm not anymore. The Sun said I'm ok by him, but even when he joined, I was an utter cunt to him as soon as I possibly had the chance.

Nowadays it's just pleasant to read the threads without feeling the need to post or make an effort to be noticed. I've had many years of enjoyment from this forum and hope to continue many years more, and next up, I'll actually grab myself an EKT account instead of donating and actually give something back.

Guest hahathhat

lol.... hardly

my point is that i don't have to sit and think for 10 minutes.

you forget that kaini is A LIFETIME MEMBER

i actually don't give a fuck what he is..... lol seriously. seriously????

what if kaini were RICHARD D. JAMES

Guest abusivegeorge

Dude if I called you a chump I was totally taking the piss, I'd never use that word if I was genuinely pissed at or didn't like you.

Guest sirch

Dude if I called you a chump I was totally taking the piss, I'd never use that word if I was genuinely pissed at or didn't like you.

it's cool george, no worries.. didn't know where it'd come from as i'd hardly had any interaction with you before then, but... didn't take it personally man.... so no probs. hope things are cool now. peace....

Archived