IGNORED

Troon: is an: enigma

Boxing Day

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

troon is joyrexes dupe account which excepts money form artists to post there NEW RELEASES for money then all the other stuff is just pretneding to be a real post probably IMO

Guest Calx Sherbet

Since troon contributes a shit ton more than most anyone here on this board to actual knowledge of good new music, all of you can fuck off!

he's more weird than anything. he seems VERY up to date on a million bajillion things. and he's constantly making polls and gathering info on people. i'd be curious too as to why he's doing all this.

and he used to be very different. remember when he was a pacifist, hippie, jesus-freak?

troon is joyrexes dupe account which excepts money form artists to post there NEW RELEASES for money then all the other stuff is just pretneding to be a real post probably IMO

i think you're joyrex too

Troon is one of those dweebs who posts "thoughtful" rubbish and then brags to his friends in the bar (ie: chat room) about how he totally trolled an electronic music forum and is followed around by similar brain dead mongs talking stupid in lame attempts to be funny.

Like the table in school at lunch time where all the kids with the thick glasses sit together and plan their evening of Warhammer 40K between bouts of nose bleeds.

Guest tht tne

Troon is one of those dweebs who posts "thoughtful" rubbish and then brags to his friends in the bar (ie: chat room) about how he totally trolled an electronic music forum and is followed around by similar brain dead mongs talking stupid in lame attempts to be funny.

Like the table in school at lunch time where all the kids with the thick glasses sit together and plan their evening of Warhammer 40K between bouts of nose bleeds.

yes but whattayagonnado

Guest mohamed

troon now post too many records in the music discussion forums

i noticed troon's ear went a bit more indulgent with that

i miss the times when i furiously clicked on a troon reccomendation thread

Guest sirch

Since troon contributes a shit ton more than most anyone here on this board to actual knowledge of good new music, all of you can fuck off!

well what do you know, Atop said something sensible for once!!

Guest tht tne

well what do you know, Atop said something sensible for once!!

i dunno dude it isn't very sensible to tell people that they can fuck off

Guest sirch

to state this you must first, i assume, conside yourself to not be a dweeb?

for me, i don't mind troon at all, i think he's harmless.. and posts up a lot of new releases 'n stuff, so what??.. when most all everyone else does is talk bollocks, day in day out. it's like a fuckin creche up in here for the most part............ lol

but watever.. i don't care enough to have the time to go on.... but troon is alright you twats, wtf .......

Guest tht tne

for me, i don't mind troon at all, i think he's harmless.. and posts up a lot of new releases 'n stuff, so what??.. when most all everyone else does is talk bollocks, day in day out. it's like a fuckin creche up in here for the most part............ lol

but watever.. i don't care enough to have the time to go on.... but troon is alright you twats, wtf .......

drunk?

Guest sirch

i dont understand the watmm obsession with troon. his posts are usually great and well thought out. he contributes to a lot of music discussion. why all the hate?

i support troon.

:beer:

I support Troon too. I just think he is an enigmatic character when he posts outside the music discussion forums.

Also , his signatures link to warp (and rephlex) , which I find hilarious but weird as fuck.

no weirder than you pretending to be Aphex Twin.... !!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest sirch

drunk?

stoned, hungry, and needing a cigarette.. that ok??

i dont understand the watmm obsession with troon. his posts are usually great and well thought out. he contributes to a lot of music discussion. why all the hate?

i support troon.

:beer:

This.

(sans beer)

it's just people with a lot of insecurities, like kaini....

Archived