IGNORED

WATSUP :) wat do u think of this???

Guest nme30

Guest nme30

AHOYS!!!,

this is my first post on this forum, and my first song ive uploaded on the net

its nowhere near done production, i dont think id change anything musically, maybe vary the drums a bit more. basically i did the drums and bass synth in reason and the rest is earth wind and fire (the funk soul band that is)

:jedi: hope u enjoy, this song is making many people nuts at the mo (not in the same good way as it does for me tho)

i love it to death , enjoy peeps

http://content.dogsonacid.com/staff/croms/..._the_market.mp3

o , please feel free to hate, comment, give tips and like :shaun:

that loop sounds awesome when it dives down octaves, it sounds like timpani. nice textural way to use it instead of as a rhythm.

--!

whoa

totally groovy. i like this shit man! aw i wish that crazy part lasted for like three and a half minutes. then i'd be tired enough for the cooldown.

nice melodies and textures man.

encey

Guest wasps

i think your grasp of dynamics is nop totch, but this was just a little too jittery for my set of ears. but that's a subjective thing, not a criticism, per se.

Guest nme30

thanks for the comments,

i dunno bout the quality , it needs to be mastered and the reese sounds have stereo imaging that only comethough when they soloed, wanna rewire with cubase and add a crazier part at the end like the last drum bar :squarepusher: , as i said this shit freaked out another person about 2 hours ago, lol, not really my objective tho :cat:

Guest nme30

that end beats what i started with, too boring tho, thats why i only play it a bit, the amen is the shit man , soz u didnt like it, btw , u shud hear my nu track - headcase. amen heaven

Archived